Sunday, May 8, 2016

Accuser of the Brethren

I was blessed to receive more than one "accusation" from similar sources in a relatively short time span . . .  I say blessed, because I knew that I knew the accusations were false, which; as I am not perfect, is not always the case.  This time the accusations were immediately preceded or followed by "outreach" of deeper communication or  a "would be strengthened" relationship.  Interestingly, the timing for sudden depth raised a huge red flag in all the situations.  HalleluYah!

As a rule, I try to go the extra mile, and definitely give others the benefit of the doubt, but this time in three different situations, it was simply different.  I'd already given all these folks far more than the second mile and their presumptuous authority far exceeded their level of integrity.  The Revelation tells us just who the accuser of the brethren is, and I'm not saying all these individuals are demon possessed, but I do know the accusations were not righteous judgment, and thankfully did not cause me to abandon my direction in an attempt to make peace with their confusion.  I actually had the proof to counter the false accusations, but . . . YaH had already warned me ahead of time, the accusations would be coming and gave perfect Instruction as to how to handle them.  Isaiah 50:7 is powerful!  For Adonai YHWH will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  I am not always guiltless when accused, but in these situations I was.  Obviously, I had not met the expectations of the accusing parties, but I was not guilty of what they were accusing!

Although, the relationships appear to have changed, they really haven't.  The relationships were not good to begin with, and that fact is now known to all involved.  I learned that amazing fact, a few years ago in working on one of my books.  The words of Messiah regarding the second mile and turning the other cheek, were not instructions for dealing with a good or close relationship.  Once I've tried my best and someone has attacked my spiritual core, I no longer feel the need to work harder on that relationship.  As a matter of fact, when the accusations and name calling take place, with rejection; I stop taking the entire situation personally and that is my freedom.  My attention and effort are simply no longer required!  My effort will accomplish nothing and my attention could result in my own downfall, in the focus.

In making that last statement, the situation does not receive negative attention either, it is simply time to move on!  I don't discount the individuals, nor do I harbor a grudge or seek vengeance, I'm simply done.  In my heart I wish them well in their endeavors or in case they were under some sort of demonic influence or oppression, I pray for their deliverance, and that's all.  I don't ask what else I can do, and I don't offer concession.  No hard feelings, just done!

These past few accusations have been quite freeing.  I am at peace with not defending myself, standing on Isaiah 50:7.  My life is simply moving forward, I'm not looking to right or to the left, and certainly not back . . . and I refuse to justify any false accusation with a defense.  The spiritual accusations were the lowest I've ever heard.  They simply cannot get worse, so there is no reason, whatsoever; to engage and take the chance that my words could deserve a new accusation.


No comments:

Post a Comment