Monday, November 24, 2014

Stiffnecked or Steadfast?

The shaking began right around Yom Teruah, and when it began, I was shaken.  Some things taking place seemed quite surprising, while others seemed inevitable.  Abba had already told me to take a break from producing "BEFORE It Was HEADLINES It Was PROPHECY."  Some of the sifting was painful, but clearly necessary, and that's not to say the sifting has ended, but it certainly has become obvious.  The fulfillment of "enemies of our own household" is sadly gaining momentum, as well, but Y'hshuwah is the One who said it would happen.  He is The Word and He is the Truth.

As the sifting and shaking began, my old issues of lack of confidence and self-consciousness began trying to creep into my thinking.  Doubting Abba is not my downfall, it's my self-doubt that is my stumbling block.  I always assume everyone else is more knowledgeable or privy to more insight than I am, and these past couple of months, Abba has reminded me in no uncertain terms, I'm wrong to doubt.  That is not to say, I'm always right, because I'm not; but the people who disagree or even accuse are not always right, either.   The problem with self-doubting?  Although it's not pride; self-doubt is still a focus on "self."

As the sifting has become more apparent and the shaking began, I stood my ground.  As the differences became divisive, I wondered if I was being stiff-necked or steadfast.  Steadfast, is of course what I want to be, but . . . As I prayed for understanding, I asked for a very clear Word.  Abba then unfolded the circumstances of three of those situations before me.  There were many more situations, but He used three, in what at first seemed to be very different, but had a common underlying theme.  First and foremost, there was the fact, that in all three cases, the individuals had admittedly stated they are still searching.  In that case, if they are still searching, as they claimed; they cannot be so certain, I am wrong.  Wow!  That was an eye-opener.

Abba next revealed a reminder of two things He had clearly spoken to me back in the late 90s.  Isn't it awesome that our Heavenly Father is eternal, so the late 90s are not distant memories for Him, at all?  The two things He spoke to me were distinct directions in the Plan and Purpose for which I was created.  I was suddenly aware of how many people are interested in what I'm doing, but none of them are interested in being on the ground floor at this time . . . That meant one of two things.  Either they are not part of this plan, or they will come on board later.  Either way, now is not the time to stress over the differences or create further division.  Abba has very clearly spoken my call.  There will be no excuse for doubting what He has spoken.

The final realization in my uncertainty came with a Scripture, which helped clarify further in Revelation 12:10.  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of His Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night.

It's time to get over my self-doubt, confess it, and repent!  There isn't time to be constantly questioning whether I'm being steadfast or stiff necked in this time of sifting and shaking.  I'm not one to give the enemy much credit, because it is Abba who is doing the sifting and shaking, but the enemy uses doubt and accusation with the people of YHWH.  The children of Israel were not punished for being stubborn with each other, but for being stiff-necked against Abba.  So, there will continue to be disagreements and as the end of days unfold, and accusations, but we must remain steadfast in what we know we've heard from On High.    

For we are made partakers of Messiah, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;  Hebrews 3:14


No comments:

Post a Comment